Cheap Business class airfares for Australians

Business class airfares plummet
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/business-class-airfares-plummet/story-e6frfq80-1225922129973

Travel.com.au and Flight Centre have reported a significant increase in the number of Australians searching for and booking business class seats, and are advising travellers to take advantage of the current discounts

(via Instapaper)


Looks like a great time to secure some cheap business class seats. For more great deals and cheap family airfares be sure to check out www.littlenomads.com 

1 comment:

Stephina Suzzane said...

I wake up every morning and I feel like I'm juggling glass balls. I live in Los Angeles, my business is run out of London, and most evenings I'm cuddled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London. I travel a lot, my team travel a lot, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cheap Flights to Lusaka
Flights to Lusaka