AWhat They Don’t Tell You About Being A Wedding Photographer

Before you go hire a mate to do your wedding pics, you may want to read this post by Darren who knows a thing or two about photography. It really explains what you buy with a good photographer!


Enjoy

James


What They Don’t Tell You About Being A Wedding Photographer
http://www.digital-photography-school.com/what-they-dont-tell-you-about-being-a-wedding-photographer-2

I’ve been shooting weddings for 18 years and while I do not claim to be a know-it-all, I will say I’ve seen a wide range of the glamorous, and not so glamorous, sides of the business. Many people see the money wedding photographers charge for a day of shooting and think, “I can do that no problem!” While this may be the case, I want to point out some things the glamour side of the business doesn’t tell you about.

(via Instapaper)

No comments: